Monday, April 30, 2007

April showers bring May flowers

that saying came into my head in the middle of the night last night/this morning. In the semi-conscious state I was in it actually made me feel better. symbols and sayings. metaphors are everywhere if you look for em, and the choice is up to you whether you go positive or negative. The little things that can make a person smile and feel so much better.
Little roses everywhere if you only look for em. Deep breath and the smell is sweetly yours.
Another saying that that April one made me think of is the one on the outside of the big salt cylinder,-- "Mortons" ??
"When it rains it pours," with the forlorn little girl strggling against the wind and rain.
Sometimes a person might feel that way too and then it can be harder to find the sweet spots hiding behind every moment.
If you are in deep, a slump that is, the only cure I find to work is whole body. Whole body laughter. Whole body holding of another person. Whole body dancing. Or swimming.
Hmmm, off I go.

No comments: