these are stolen kisses from Miranda July's "Learning to Love You More" website/project. They are assignments, sort of, but there is no one grading them. Also, just like your education, the main person your efforts will benefit is you. I will jump in and add one too:
69. Look someone you care deeply about in the eye and just see what happens.
now, from http://learningtoloveyoumore.com/ :
68. Feel the news.
67. Repair something.
66. Make a field guide to your yard.
65. Perform the phone call someone else wished they could have.
64. Teach us an exercise.
63. Make an encouraging banner.
62. Make an educational public plaque.
61. Describe your ideal government.
60. Write a press release about an everyday event.
59. Interview someone who has experienced war.
58. Record the sound that is keeping you awake.
57. Lipsync to shy neighbor's Garth Brooks cover.
56. Make a portrait of your friend's desires.
55. Photograph a significant outfit.
54. Draw the news.
53. Give advice to yourself in the past.
52. Write the phone call you wish you could have.
51. Describe what to do with your body when you die.
50. Take a flash photo under your bed.
49. Draw a picture of your friend's friend.
48. Make the saddest song.
47. Re-enact a scene from a movie that made someone else cry.
46. Draw Raymond Carver's Cathedral.
45. Reread your favorite book from fifth grade.
44. Make a "LTLYM assignment".
43. Make an exhibition of the art in your parent's house.
42. List five events from 1984.
41. Document your bald spot.
40. Heal yourself.
39. Take a picture of your parents kissing.
38. Act out someone else's argument.
37. Write down a recent argument.
36. Grow a garden in an unexpected spot.
35. Ask your family to describe what you do.
34. Make a protest sign and protest.
33. Braid someone's hair.
32. Draw a scene from a movie that made you cry.
31. Spend time with a dying person.
30. Take a picture of strangers holding hands.
29. Make an audio recording of a choir.
28. Edit a photo album page.
27. Take a picture of the sun.
26. Design an article of clothing for Mona to crochet.
25. Make a video of someone dancing.
24. Cover the song "Don't Dream It's Over".
23. Recreate this snapshot.
22. Recreate a scene from Laura Lark's life story.
21. Sculpt a bust of Steve.
20. Take a family portrait of two families.
19. Illustrate a scene or make an object from Paul Arensmeyer's life story.
18. Recreate a poster you had as a teenager.
17. Record your own guided meditation.
16. Make a paper replica of your bed.
15. Hang a windchime on a tree in a parking lot.
14. Write your life story in less than a day.
13. Recreate the moment after a crime.
12. Get a temporary tattoo of one of Morgan Rozacky's neighbors.
11. Photograph a scar and write about it.
10. Make a flier of your day.
9. Draw a constellation from someone's freckles.
8. Curate an artist's retrospective in a public place.
7. Recreate 3 minutes of a Fresh Air interview.
6. Make a poster of shadows.
5. Recreate an object from someone's past.
4. Start a lecture series.
3. Make a documentary video about a small child.
2. Make a neighborhood field recording.
1. Make a child's outfit in an adult size.